Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Looking for a new dress for Christmas

Christmas is near and I am still looking for a new dress for Christmas.

It's indeed not easy to find one that will somehow covers the "fats" and still look nice on it.
Many dresses that I come across shows the body shapes which means showing all my "spare tyres" as well as my flabby arms.

I am also trying to find some nice trousers but again, with a big thigh, it's difficult. Tight fitting trousers would shows my big thighs. Straight cut trousers doesn't fit me as well. Really upset at the moment.

Am now trying on a temporary diet and would share about it in my next post.

1.5 weeks more to go before Chirstmas is here. I truly hope my diet would works and reduce slightly on my weight.

Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home