Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Why Fat? Why Me?

Why fat? Why me? I suppose that question was asked by many who has size matters.

Since the age of 10, I am facing the fat problem like an business cycle. I grew fatter at times but reduce a bit sometimes.

I was very sensitive even at the age of 10. Really upset when my classmates calls me Miss Fatty. I was a monitor of the class then, and I would hit my classmates who teases me with a ruler to shut their mouth.

I used to cry over one corner and have low self esteem ….wondering why I was that fat eventhough I don’t have a fat daddy and mummy.

Can’t really remember how heavy I was, but I had a waist of more than 26 inches when I was only 10 years old and only about 4 feet+ tall. Can’t even see my waist line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home